Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Salam

Selamat Hari Ibu Happy Mother's Day

Mother's day Quotes:-
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over.

Always Mom

You were my fairy tale princess,
So much larger than life.

You were my angel and my witness

Through all my pain and strife.
At times you made me angry,

Great words I would proclaim

How someday you'd be sorry.

You were the one to blame.

But when I needed comforting

You always found the time.

Your words were more soothing

Than days of childhood sublime.

Now the distance holds us apart,

The boundaries have no end.

I'll hold the memories in my heart.
You're my mother, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment